Monitoring your body regularly can help spot cancer early and save your life
Knowing the signs & symptoms is half the battle! It is important that you monitor your body to detect any red flags for early cancer detection.
- Know the signs and symptoms for temperature variation.
- Use chart to record temperature and date taken.
- Use thermometer to check your temperature.
- Temperature should be taken at the same time(s) of day, and after similar activities and conditions. Consult your doctor if you are menstruating.
- If your temperature hovers above 100.4 ° F (38° C), take your temperature daily and record on temperature chart.
Notice Something? Here’s What To Do Next:
- If you have a temperature over 100.4 ° F (38° C) on a regular basis consider it a “red flag”. This does not mean you have cancer. However, consult your medical team for a professional evaluation.