Don’t ignore these warning signs & symptoms!
Unexplained pain can be an indicator that something is not quite right in your body. Unexplained pain may be a symptom of cancer. If you detect your symptoms early enough, you increase your odds of survival. Discover what to look for below, and remember: knowing and spotting cancer signs and symptoms early can save your life.
What To Look For:
- Abdominal pain
- Rectal, facial, or groin pain (38)
- Pain in the joints and bones (feels almost like a broken bone) (32)
- Inconsistent pain in shoulder, lower back, or chest (11)
- Pain during intercourse
- Pain when coughing
- Pain under either side of rib cage
- Pain behind the breast bone
- Stomach cramps,gas, or pains
- Tenderness or pain in back of the lower leg(s) or when flexing toes upward
Notice Something? Here’s What To Do Next:
- Should you spot any signs, consider them a “red flag”. It does not mean you have cancer. If signs do not disappear within one week, contact your medical team for a professional evaluation.