Don’t ignore these warning signs & symptoms!
Tumors, lumps, masses, or bumps can be indicators that something is not quite right in your body. These can be symptoms of cancer, but if you detect these symptoms early enough, you increase your odds of surviving. Discover what to look for below, and remember: knowing and spotting cancer signs and symptoms early can save your life.
What To Look For:
- Any growth on the body, especially in or on the breast, nipple, stomach, armpit, groin, or neck
- Change in size of an existing lump or swelling
- Sudden or unexplained bulges in your body
- Swelling or enlargement of a testicle
- A mass on the left side of stomach
- Enlarged spleen either under or to the left of ribs
- Lumps under skin
- Mass or lump that is firm to the touch (117)
- Lumps that do not move around (117)
- Not tender when touched (117)
- Lump irregular in shape and under skin (117)
Notice Something? Here’s What To Do Next:
- Should you spot any signs, consider them a “red flag”. It does not mean you have cancer. If signs do not disappear within one week, contact your medical team for a professional evaluation.