Don’t ignore these warning signs & symptoms!
Lingering hoarseness and difficulty swallowing are common symptoms of laryngeal cancer. Finding these symptoms early improves your odds of successful treatment. Discover what to look for below, and remember: knowing and spotting cancer signs and symptoms early can save your life.
What To Look For:
- Pain when swallowing food (57)
- Hoarseness with a husky or low voice that lasts more than two weeks (14)
- Feeling like something is pressing on your throat or stuck in your windpipe
- Pain in the tongue or jaw
- Voice pitch change in adults lasting more than 2 weeks (58)
- Throat pain (14)
Notice Something? Here’s What To Do Next:
- Should you spot any signs, consider them a “red flag”. It does not mean you have cancer. If signs do not disappear within one week, contact your medical team for a professional evaluation.