Don’t ignore these warning signs & symptoms!
A severe headache that does not go away or improve with treatment may be a symptom of cancer. Detecting cancer symptoms like severe headaches early enough can greatly improve your odds of survival. Discover what to look for below, and remember: knowing and spotting cancer signs and symptoms early can save your life.
What To Look For:
- Pain when coughing, exercising, getting up, or moving (50)
- Dizziness and lightheadedness (51)
- Headache continues after taking over-the-counter medicine for more than two weeks (50)
- Headaches are more intense than normal (38)
- Mental state change- Memory loss or confusion (50)
- Mood changes (50)
Notice Something? Here’s What To Do Next:
- Should you spot any signs, consider them a “red flag”. It does not mean you have cancer. If signs do not disappear within one week, contact your medical team for a professional evaluation.