Don’t ignore these warning signs & symptoms!
What To Look For:
- Pain, tenderness, or numbness in mouth or lips (48)
- Patch, spot, painful sore (ulceration), or a bump, growth in the mouth or throat that will not go away (2 weeks) (48)
- Patches and spots that are red, white, or mixed color that sometimes can be painful (48)
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking, moving tongue, or jaw (48)
- A persistent swelling of one side of the neck
- Changes in how teeth line up when your mouth closed (48)
- Trouble opening mouth (38)
- Excess saliva (14)
Notice Something? Here’s What To Do Next:
- Should you spot any signs, consider them a “red flag”. It does not mean you have cancer. If signs do not disappear within one week, contact your medical team for a professional evaluation.