Don’t ignore these warning signs & symptoms!
Eye changes and trouble with vision can be caused by a number of factors, though, such changes can also be symptoms of cancer. Finding and addressing these symptoms early improves your odds of successful treatment. Discover what to look for below, and remember: knowing and spotting cancer signs and symptoms early can save your life.
What To Look For:
- Changes in the way eye moves in socket (39)
- Changes in size or shape of pupil (39)
- Floats in eye (39)
- Growths on the eyelid or on the surface of the eye (39)
- Bulging of the eye (39)
- Excessive tearing (39)
- Sudden onset of double vision or pain around the eye (40)
- Dark or flesh-like spots on the iris of the eye (instead of colored or white part of the eye) (40)
- Yellowing eye (9)
- Shadow, flashes of light, wiggly lines or blurred vision (40)
Notice Something? Here’s What To Do Next:
- Should you spot any signs, consider them a “red flag”. It does not mean you have cancer. If signs do not disappear within one week, contact your medical team for a professional evaluation.